Our Telephone Systems are typically on-premise solutions that can be installed into an office environment to provide voice communications between all members of staff and the outside world.
Telephone Systems, also known as PABX, can utilise traditional analogue or ISDN digital telephone lines, and some models also support the latest, very flexible and cost effective Cloud-based SIP telephone lines.
Purple work with many of the world’s leading telecoms manufacturers to supply, install and support top class communications hardware. We have achieved accredited business partner status with Avaya, Panasonic, Siemens, Unify, Plantronics, Poly, Jabra, JPL, Draytek, Yealink and many other global brands.
We cater for businesses, hotels & the hospitality sector, schools, colleges & the education sector, charities and the government sector.
Key benefits of Purple Telephone Systems:
- Reliability – Equipment manufactured fit for purpose
- Flexibility – Bespoke solutions tailored to your needs
- Security – Equipment safely located on your premises
- Support – Systems installed & maintained by engineers
- Connectivity – Integrate with CRM & link to external sites